Xyntek is seeking entrepreneurial-minded, dedicated and motivated employees that are interested in joining a fast-paced Systems Engineering & Consulting Team. The ideal candidate will be involved in all aspects of full lifecycle recruiting for company positions including engineering, business development and business operations.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans;
- Create job descriptions;
- Lead the creation of recruiting and interviewing plans for each open position;
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation;
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need;
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting;
- Schedule, pre-select candidates, and attend On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) events at various universities to conduct interviews with top engineering and business students;
- Build networks with university (head of dept.) contacts to find qualified passive candidates;
- Post openings on Xyntek’s website, social media sites, university and public job boards, professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues;
- Conduct pre-screening interviews, telephonic interviews, and sit in on in-person interviews, as needed;
- Complete reference checks for potential employees;
- Complete human resource tasks in preparation of employee's first day;
- Facilitate new hire orientations for incoming employees;
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems is a must;
- Ability to travel for college site visits, career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule;
- 1-2 years of human resources or recruiting experience preferred;
- Experience with MS Office Suite is required;
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Business, Business Administration, Communication, Human Resources (or equivalent);
- Excellent organization, technical writing, communication, and presentation skills;
- Experience with implementing applicant tracking systems and scaling work flows to a growing organization, preferred;
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry, preferred.
Established in 1986, Xyntek, Inc. is an Information Technology and Automation Systems Engineering Consulting, Design, Development, and Implementation firm. Our solutions and services are provided to Fortune 100 companies within various industries, including:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Medical Device
- Healthcare (Hospital IT)
- Government and Department of Defense (DOD)
At Xyntek, employees are our most valuable resources, and an integral part of our success. We work hard and play to win. Xyntek offers excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and a high energy work environment. Benefits include:
- Health plan insurance plan covers (medical, dental, & vision). Plan is 100% paid by the company;
- 401K with company match & profit sharing. Fully vested after one year of full time employment;
- Paid vacations & holidays equivalent to one month's salary;
- 100% company paid lunches when working in the office;
- 100% company paid expenses for attendance at professional conferences and events;
- 100% company sponsored social gatherings & events;
- Annual performance based raises & bonuses;
- Engineering mentorship programs;
- Fast track technical & management career growth.
Xyntek is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.