Xyntek is seeking entrepreneurial, dedicated, and motivated employees that are interested in joining a fast-paced Engineering & Technical Integration Services Team. The ideal candidates will be involved in all aspects of process control integration projects ranging from defining requirements and design activities to hands on integration activities.
The ideal candidate will provide project support on various automation platforms and systems including, but not limited to, PLC, SCADA, Machine Vision programming, configuration, and integration projects.
Project Activities Include:
- Support of engineering teams in all aspects of control system design, configuration, integration, and commissioning/validation activities;
- Support programming and configuration of automated controls systems including, but not limited to, PLCs, OPC Servers, SCADA, Historians, SPCs, and Machine Vision applications, etc.;
- Support engineering teams in defining user requirements and project scope evaluation;
- Support in the development of automated system architecture designs (functional and detailed) including both software and hardware requirements;
- Communicating with project leads and clients to define project scopes and requirements;
- Support the creation of new wiring/electrical diagrams and/or review of existing wiring/electrical diagrams;
- Interaction with project teams while evaluating and recommending technical solutions;
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of existing control systems.
- Prefer a minimum of two (2) years of industry related experience in automation controls and/or systems integration experience with automation equipment, process control systems, communications / network products, OPC software, HMI/MMI/SCADA, Operator Interfaces etc.;
- Experience with automation platform vendors such as Rockwell Automation, Siemens, ABB, Honeywell, Emerson, Wonderware, GE, etc.;
- Experience with interfacing various control systems to middle layer data collection/historian applications and communication to other control systems such as SCADA, MES, Data Historians, ERP, SPC etc.;
- Cognex Vision System experience preferred;
- Experience programming and configuring PLCs such as Allen Bradley Micrologix, Control Logix, SLC & Siemens S7 platforms;
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills;
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Engineering/Automation/Controls related discipline or industry related/certification credentials.
Established in 1986, Xyntek, Inc. is an Information Technology and Automation Systems Engineering Consulting, Design, Development, and Implementation firm. Our solutions and services are provided to Fortune 100 companies within various industries, including:
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- Medical Device
- Healthcare (Hospital IT)
- Government and Department of Defense (DOD)
At Xyntek, employees are our most valuable resources, and an integral part of our success. We work hard and play to win. Xyntek offers excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and a high energy work environment. Benefits include:
- Health plan insurance plan covers (medical, dental, & vision). Plan is 100% paid by the company;
- 401K with company match & profit sharing. Fully vested after one year of full time employment;
- Paid vacations & holidays equivalent to one month's salary;
- 100% company paid lunches when working in the office;
- 100% company paid expenses for attendance at professional conferences and events;
- 100% company sponsored social gatherings & events;
- Annual performance based raises & bonuses;
- Engineering mentorship programs;
- Fast track technical & management career growth.
Xyntek is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.